What is Barbaralicious about?
Barbaralicious is the travel blog for digital nomads. As I work location independent from wherever I am, I’ve been living this lifestyle for the past three years. I love to be able to inspire other online-workers to travel more and to help them having a better work-life-balance! For further questions just write me an email: email@example.com
My name is Barbara Riedel, I am a Translator and Interpreter, Zumba® Instructor, Travel Blogger and Author! With Barbaralicious I try to combine all my passions: for languages, for traveling and for writing. I am totally addicted to traveling and love to hit the road by myself to have a full immersion into the new culture.
Interested in a collaboration?
I am happy to be your partner for collaborations, interviews or any kind of article. My topics are:
- World and longterm traveling
- The digital nomad lifestyle
- Working while traveling
What kind of collaboration are there?
Blog Trips/Press Trips/Fam Trips
If you want me to come to your destination and write about it on Barbaralicious or your own blog, you just found the perfect contact! I will additionally post in all my Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube) which is part of the deal.
Find here examples of my work:
- Traveling Guatemala
- Palenque – Of Maya ruins and waterfalls
- Island hopping in Greece
- City Cruise with Tallink Silja (only in German)
- Jarabacoa – Where the Dominicans go on vacation
- Cruising the Danube with A-ROSA
You want me to test a product from one of the categories mentioned above and write about it? Tell me about your ideas! I love collaborations when they fit my blog. Please understand though that I will not publish an ad about a product or service that I didn’t test myself or that I am not convinced of.
Find here examples of product tests:
- Das Belize Barrier Reef (only in German)
- Handtuch von Bora (only in German)
- Always stay connected – Internet on the road with GlocalMe
You want me to write an advertorial or a sponsored post that fits my blog and you want to use my reach? Awesome! Tell me what you are planning!
Find here examples of advertorial:
- Sprachreise London (only in German)
- Wo soll die Sprachreise hingehen? (only in German)
- Über Impfungen und deine Reiseapotheke (only in German)
- Traveling alone – How do I plan my first solo trip
- Photo spots in Frankfurt
Social Media Takeover
If you want to grow your reach on your social media channels and most of all on Instagram, a takeover is a perfect tool. It means that I log in to your account and post in your stories and feed to take your followers as well as mine on your channel with me on the trip or show them how I test your product.
So far, I took over the following accounts:
I’m always searching for sponsors for my City Guides for Digital Nomads to let me spread the name of their brand or company among digital nomads.
I’m happy to be the Brand Ambassador for your product if it fits to me and my life as a travel blogger and digital nomad! Tell me about your idea or let’s schedule a call to brainstorm together…
To avoid misunderstandings right from the beginning: I am following the rules of Google, directives of the German legislator and the Blogger Kodex. That means:
- All posts that I wrote for a collaboration or that I got a compensation of any kind will be labeled with ***Advertisement***.
- All links are no-follow links. Everything else is not allowed and Google penalizes websites that don’t follow this rule.
- My content is unique.
You want to hire me?
You are searching for a speaker for an event about the above mentioned topics, for your webinar or seminar? You found the right person. Or do you want to organize a public reading with me? I am happy to receive your message!
Traffic and Stats
(state: September 2020)
Mentions in the German Media
- Zeit Online: Vier Stunden, mehr nicht!
- Höchster Kreisblatt: In aller Welt zu Hause
- Frankfurter Rundschau: Austausch-Programm Erasmus
- Frankfurter Rundschau: “Hauptsache gutes Internet” (Datei)
- Kelkheimer Bote und Amtsblatt (Datei)
- I have been in German Television as well. This is the show (in German only): Zukunft der Arbeit
Saskia Münzberg, PR & Marketing Manager Germany, Austria, Switzerland of Tallink Silja GmbH:
The collaboration with Barbara was easy and without any problem – I am happy that we could send her on a trip with us!
Tina Ganster, Marketing of Kuoni Specialists GmbH:
We were really happy when Barbara agreed super last minute to be part of a blogger team for one of our tailor-made trips in Mexico. The contact via email was fast and easy. The media coverage about the trip in the social media channels was amazing although the internet wasn’t always working. Our readers loved it. Same with the articles Barbara wrote about the trip. We were super happy with the collaboration itself and its result.
Suzanne Seidel, Manager of Jarabacoa Mountain Hostel:
We are so grateful for Barbara and the work that she did during her time here at Jarabacoa Mountain Hostel. She was always professional and always friendly. It was obvious that she works hard, yet loves what she does. Not only did she help us out in promoting our hostel and the accompanying excursions, but she also went above and beyond in giving a little social media class so that we can continue to grow. Both Barbara’s feedback and promotional article were really timely and super helpful. We would be happy to have Barbara back anytime!
You want to work with Barbaralicious, too? Then write me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Whats App 0049-172 – 69 822 73.
I am looking forward to our collaboration!